Itec Llwynypia is located on Llwynypia Road, just a short distance from Llwynypia railway station.
The Former Llwynypia Magistrates Court,
You can view a map here
For public transport information please visit http://www.traveline-cymru.info/ to plan your journey.
Travelling by car
- Exit at Junction 32 onto the A470 toward Merthyr Tydfil
- Exit onto the A4058 in to Pontypridd
- Continue to follow A4058 through the town
- At the large roundabout (Sardis Road) take the second exit signposted
- Continue along the A4058, through Hopkinstown and Trehafod
- On passing the Rhondda Heritage Park on your left travel straight across the small roundabout
- Continue on A4058 where Morrisons can be seen to the right at the second set of traffic lights
- Continue to roundabout, taking the second exit which takes you through Dinas
- Keep straight on, passing The Lord Tonypandy carvery, taking the second exit at the next roundabout
- Continue to next roundabout and take the third exit
- Follow road straight through a cluster of traffic lights, passing Asda on the right
- Continue until you see a fire station on your right
- Itec Is a few yards along the road to the left, before the next set of traffic lights
Parking spaces are available.
“Our fantastic team and facilities at Itec Llwynypia provide all learners with highly engaging opportunities to develop their skills and knowledge in a supportive community based environment”
Sian Fretwell - Llwynypia
Free parking spaces are available on site.
Construction, Motor Vehicle, Hair and Beauty, Retail and Customer Service, Business Administration, Hospitality and Catering and Childcare.
Rhondda Cynon Taf?