Self-Employed Learning Support Assistants
We are seeking self-employed Learning Support Assistants to support our learners (16-19 year old) with various activities to help to participate fully in their training programme.
To provide direct support to learners with based on their individual needs and support them progress towards and successfully achieve their learning outcomes.
- Assist learners as required and appropriate to complete work assigned by tutors.
- Engage and motivate the learners in the lessons, ensuring work is completed
- Ensuring the learners learning needs are adequately met.
- Helping learners to learn as effectively as possible, both in group situations and individually.
- Assisting the learners develop their skills and confidence.
- Supporting the learners understanding, clarifying and explaining instructions
- Motivating and encouraging our learners.
- Developing appropriate resources to support learners
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Experience of working with young people and / or Vulnerable adults in a similar role
- Teaching / Support Work Qualification
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of training industry
- Knowledge and understanding of safeguarding and prevent
- Flexible in approach, reliable, enthusiastic and flexible to change
Self-employed Learning Support Assistants are paid an hourly rate of £9.50
This Self-Employed Additional Learning Support is subject to a DBS check. The cost of the DBS check will be met by the company. All Learning Support Assistants must be self-registered with the Education Workforce Council as a Work-Based Learning Practitioner