Associate Assessor – Health & Social Care Level 2,3 and 5
What are the core responsibilities of this role?
- Delivering apprenticeship qualifications to employed status learners
- Providing a quality learning experience and journey
- Supporting learners to successfully achieve their qualifications in a timely fashion.
- Contribute to the planning, monitoring and achievement of agreed performance targets
- Occupational competence and delivering apprenticeships experience
What skills and experience are we looking for from potential applicants?
- Experience of working within Work Based Learning and to Award Body standards
- Assessor qualification or equivalent and assessing experience
- Occupational experience within the Health & Social Care sector
- Ability to speak Welsh desirable
- Full driving license
This role is subject to a DBS check, the cost of the DBS check will be met by the company
The successful appointment will need to be self-registered with the Education Workforce Council as a Work-Based Learning Practitioner
Location: South Wales