Business Account Executive
What are the core responsibilities of this role?
- Generating Apprenticeship starts with new and existing clients through various sales activities with a focus on telesales
- Take full ownership of the client from lead generation to apprenticeship start and development into key account management to drive maximum opportunities for the client
- Achieving business profile requirements and sales targets in line with contractual requirements and key performance indicators
- Maintain commercial awareness of business opportunities arising in the local labour market and adopt a proactive approach to business generation
- Reporting sales activity, data and forecasts in accordance with business requirements
What skills and experience are we looking for from potential applicants?
- Experience of working in a target driven commercial environment
- Client relationship management, customer service & sales experience
- Driving license and access to own vehicle essential
- Ability to speak Welsh desirable
This role is subject to a DBS check. The cost of the DBS check will be met by the company
Salary banding: £22,000 - £25,000
Base Location: Itec House, Cardiff
Closing Date: 21.12.18
Benefits: Excellent benefits package, including a contributory pension scheme, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, personal development and career opportunities, childcare voucher scheme, cycle to work scheme
You can apply for this vacancy by:
- E-mail: Send a CV and/or covering letter and email it directly through to the Human Resources Department: email@example.com
- Post: Send a CV and/or covering letter by post to the Human Resources Department, Itec House, Penarth Road, Cardiff, CF11 8TT
If you require any further information please contact the Human Resources Department on 02920 663800.